Disney’s Pop Century Resort has 2,880 rooms spread throughout the Classic Years property. Each room is appointed with basic amenities you need to make it a charming spot to rest your head after a long day of touring the theme parks.
Having recently gone through some remodeling, the rooms have been upgraded and updated, and you will now get a room with a blue coverlet – gone are the days of the bedspreads!
Pop Century could arguably be called Disney’s most popular Value Resort, that’s no surprise with per night room rates ranging from $111 for a standard-view room during the Value season, up to $238 for a preferred pool view room during holiday season. Rates are subject to change.
Room Size and Decor
Each room has 260 square feet, and contains:
- Two double beds or one king bed
- Table and 2 chairs
- Television area with 27-inch color TV and drawers
- Vanity alcove with sink, counter, iron, ironing board, wall safe, and space for hanging clothes
- Bedside table with alarm clock and telephone
- Wired High-Speed Internet Access & WiFi
- Bathroom area with bathtub, toilet, shower curtain, towels, and bath mat
- Complimentary toiletries — Shampoo/Conditioner and soap
Cribs are also available by request.
If you or a guest are disabled, the following are available upon request:
- Wheelchair accessible rooms
- Roll-in showers
- TDD Telephones
- Visual smoke alarms
- Bed boards and rails
Room decor is bright and cheerful. A collage on the wall and the themed wallpaper border will represent the decade in which you’re staying, and the beds will be covered in a custom Pop Century Resort bedspread.
What Are The Best Rooms?
See our preferred rooms page for more information on rooms closest to the lobby, but stops, and food court.
If you’re not willing to pay extra for a preferred room consider requesting a room in the lake-view arms of the 60’s section, or in the 70’s (building B) or 50’s (building C) section. The 70’s section will also be one of the quietest, as there’s no pool.
For More About Pop Century Resort Rooms, Check out These Blog Posts!
- What’s In a Pop Century Room?
- Pop Century Room Requests
- Reader Recommended Rooms
- Are Preferred Rooms Worth The Money?
- In Room Celebrations
- Is A Handicap Accessible Room For Your Family?
For more room photos, check out our image gallery below!